I have lots of favourites from this month so I’m excited to talk about them 😊 I have a few TV shows, some music and a few other bits as well ❤️
1. Emails I Can’t Send- Sabrina Carpenter: I am a big Sabrina fan and I have been waiting for new music from her and I absolutely LOVE this album!!! I have a few favourite songs but a few of them are: Because I liked a boy, Vicious, Nonsense and Read Your Mind.
2. Ms Marvel: I am a big Marvel nerd and so always love whenever a new character is introduced into the MCU 😊 this show is a mixture of a coming of age and a superhero show which makes a great combo. I’m very excited to see how the new characters will slot into the rest of the MCU as the multiverse saga progresses.
3. The Summer I turned pretty: I read these books years ago after I finished Jenny Hans other series To All the Boys and I absolutely loved it! The soundtrack for the TV show was absolutely amazing (who doesn’t love Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo) and they definitely did the book justice. I’m very excited to see if they do the rest of the books as well!
4. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid: I won’t talk too much about this because I will do a goodreads update soon however I wanted to put this book in here because I absolutely could not put it down from the moment I started it and as soon as I finished it I wanted to read it again!
5. Substance- Demi Lovato: As many of you will already know I am a big Demi fan and have been since the camp rock days so when I heard that they were releasing new music I was so excited and I absolutely love the first two songs that we have heard from the album!!! It reminds me of their old more rock inspired music which I love and I’m so excited to hear the rest of the album 😊
Let me know in the comments what you have been loving during the month of July 😊