- Dickinson- My friend Hannah suggested this show to me and I absolutely loved it!! She ended up coming to my house to watch it because its on Apple TV which she didn’t have. It has Hailee Steinfeld in it who I absolutely love and the show tells the story of Emily Dickinson.
2. His Dark Materials- I am a big fan of the Dark Materials book series and am also a big fan of Lin Manuel Miranda so this series is right up my street!! I absolutely loved this series and I am really hoping they do a second series!!
3. Merry Happy Whatever- Bridget Mendler and Ashley Tisdale in a tv show together is always going to be a favourite of mine 😊 I don’t think that I know another Christmas based tv show but I love the idea!!
Let me know in the comments what you have been loving in December 😊
- Tanyas Christmas by Tanya Burr- 8/10
- Cordially invited by Zoe Sugg- 8/10
- The Prom by Saundra Mitchell- 10/10
- The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles- 10/10
- The Beach House by Beth Reekles- 10/10
- The Kissing Booth 2 by Beth Reekles- 10/10
- In the time we lost by Carrie Hope Fletcher- 10/10
- Be More Chill by Ned Vizzini
- The Flat Share by Beth O’Leary
- Outspoken by Deborah Coughlin- 10/10
Let me know in the comments what you have been reading in November and December 🙂
- Read 2 books a month
- Reach 1,500 Blog Followers
- Have a Pamper Evening once a month
- Make a fitness routine
- Drink more water
- Travel to 5 new places
- Go to the theatre 5 times
- Post on Instagram twice a week
- Reach 350 on my bucket list
- Go to the tower of London
- Buy 3 things to make my life more sustainable e.g. metal straw
- Save money
- Go to 3 concerts
- Reach the checkpoint on Duolingo
- Reach 20,000 views
- Reach the bronze good citizen award
- Drive more
- Cook 5 new things
- Write down 5 things I’m proud of/I love about myself every month 🙂
- Do something nice for Maya once a week ❤
Let me know in the comments what your New Years Resolutions are 🙂
Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your family. eating lots of good food and opening some nice presents ❤
On Christmas day my family and I usually wake up slightly late, open half of our presents, have a nice cooked breakfast and then open the rest of our presents ❤
After that we will curl up and watch a Christmas movie/lounge around reading waiting till we have some party food and then get ready to go round to my nans for Christmas dinner ❤
This year Maya received lots and lots of new toys and she didn’t know what to do there were too many of them to choose from!! She even started opening her presents herself and picking them up herself to open- we had to keep an eye on her to make sure she was only picking up her own presents!!
I can’t quite believe that Blogmas is over!! I’m going to try and write as many posts as I can before the end of 2020 and then take a two week break after that ❤
Let me know in the comments what your Christmas day looks like 🙂
1. Are you on the naughty list or the Nice list? I would like to think I’m on the nice list!!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Unfortunately not 😢
3. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? I am so organised when it comes to Christmas shopping and am usually finished by the 1st of December!!
4. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Oooo good question- probably the holiday because that’s one of my favourites 😊
5. Name all of Santa’s reindeer. Rudolph ,Donner , Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Blitzen, Cupid, Dasher
6. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? This year we put our Christmas tree up on the 8th of December and it is usually my mum and I who decorate it 😊
7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Real
8. Peeking at gifts or be surprised? Surprised- that’s the whole point!
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be? Zac efron!
10. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? We don’t although I wish we did
11. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I’m a pro and usually end up wrapping my dads presents for my mum and also my brothers presents for the rest of the family 😂
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? I haven’t 😞
13. What tops your tree? An angel in the living room and a star in my room
14. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do make New Years resolutions and I usually stick to a few but not all 💕
15. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be? For everyone to have a Happy Christmas ❤️
Happy Christmas Eve guys!!
Let me know in the comments what your traditions are on Christmas Eve 😊
I have written two blog posts similar to this one about my favourite songs by Taylor Swift and Little Mix so I thought I would write a blog post about my favourite songs by Ariana Grande 🙂
- Popular Song
- Thank You, Next
- 7 Rings
- God is a Woman
- Bang Bang
- One Last Time
- Break Free
- Dangerous Woman
Let me know in the comments what your favourite songs are by Ariana Grande 🙂
I have seen this trend going round on twitter in the last few days and I thought it would be fun to get involved so this is an A-Z of all of the countries I have been as of the end of 2019 🙂 I seriously need to get my food out and travel some more in the next few years!!
U- USA, UK
Let me know in the comments where you have been and if you have any recommendations for places I should go 🙂
When I have a chill day which have actually been few and far between in December as I have been working 5 days a week and then seeing friends on the weekend ❤ however when I do have a chill day this is usually how it goes 🙂
I wake up and let Maya out of her cage so she can jump up onto my bed for 5 minutes before taking her downstairs so that she can go to the toilet. I will then have some breakfast, make sure Maya has food for her breakfast and then get her ready to take for a walk 🙂 In order to do this I usually just grab a hoodie, jogging bottoms and my dog walking bag 🙂
When I get back from taking the dog out I will have a nice bath as I don’t usually have the chance to do this during the week 😦 I always use a bath bomb or bubble bar as they make the room smell so lovely 🙂 I’ve been using the Bath and Body works Winter Candy Apple body wash which I absolutely love and it smells so good!!
After a bath I will then write some blog posts, read a book, watch a movie or tv show, play with Maya and chill 🙂
Let me know in the comments what you get up to on your chill days at home 🙂
As you can see from the image this will be Mayas first Christmas and she has already started with some of the Christmas traditions 🙂 We got her a Christmas Advent Calendar which after she started to understand what it was she now gets very excited whenever she sees it 🙂 She also got a very early Christmas present which was an agility tunnel- I want to start doing some agility classes with her in the New Year so we decided to start with a tunnel 🙂 While wrapping up her Christmas presents of which she has many (more than anyone else in the house :P) she was very confused as to why she couldn’t play with the toys now and was barking at me through the door.
She was very interested at first in the Christmas tree but is now completely used it and pays no attention to it 🙂 I am so excited for her to get her presents and enjoy the day with us 🙂
Let me know in the comments what you did for your pets first Christmas 🙂