A little over a month ago I wrote a blog post about the fact that my life is changing quite a bit at the moment- I have started a college course and changed my job role at work so a lot of professional changes and also I am trying to make some personal ones as well 😊 in this post which can be found here I also write some goals which I’ll update on in this post and make some new ones as well ❤️
1. Update my room slightly and do some organisation 😊: I have managed to do a little bit of this recently actually! I have updated my wall of photos and also added some new organisation decor as well. I still feel like I have some way to go to make my room exactly how I’d like it but it’s a good start.
2. Continue cooking weekly for the family 😊: I have been doing this for a while now however in the last month I have been trying new recipies! As a family we are all trying to eat a little bit better so we’ve introduced a rule of at least one vegetarian meal per week which has been really fun 😊
3. Spend time with Maya and take her somewhere nice 😊: This past month I have really made an effort to spend time with Maya and it has honestly been so much fun!! She tried her first puppuchino, we’ve taken her to the seaside twice and I’ve taken her for some lovely walks! This is definitely a goal that I want to move into next month as well.
4. Get my college notes up to date 😊- I started college at the end of April and it’s been pretty cool so far! I’m actually up to date with my notes amazingly as work have been really good at giving me study time and also I have tried my best to spend time studying in my free time as well. I’m currently working my way through Unit 1 at college leading towards an exam in October.
5. Read 2 books- I actually managed to read 5 books this month which was so cool and probably had something to do with me spending 2 weekends at the beach 😊
Over all I think I’ve had a pretty successful month working on my goals so I’m hoping to continue on that trajectory into next month 😊
Next month I have three pretty cool events planned with friends and family and then I’ll also have some personal goals as well which I’m going to list below 😊
- Start running again- run at least 4 times this month.
- Continue cooking at least one vegetarian dish per week
- Stay on top of my college notes and start working on my NPL
- Spend time with Maya and take her for nice walks
- Continue project bedroom make-over/declutter
- Message/see friends I haven’t seen in a while
Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions of goals or self improvement challenges I should undertake 😊