I have always loved reading and have quite the collection of books on my bookshelf and on my kindle and have recently bought quite a few books so a month or so ago I thought that I would have a look for some bookish tags that I could do on this blog and I came across this one and thought it was amazing so thought I would give it a go 🙂
This is my third Book Shelfie (my first one can be found here) so I figured I would start on my fourth shelf 🙂
- Is there any reason for this shelf to be organised the way it is or is it purely random? All of my shelves are pretty random however I do try and keep my series together 🙂
- Tell us a story about one of the books on this shelf that is special to you? To Kill a Mockingbird is a book that I read while in high school for my GCSES so its definitely got a nostalgia factor 🙂
- Which book from this shelf would you ditch and why? I really wouldn’t wanna ditch any of the books on this shelf tbh!! I guess the book I would have to ditch would be It All Started With a Tweet because most of the others are series and it would be really annoying to lose a book from a series!
- Which book from this shelf would you save in an emergency? Probably Noughts and Crosses!
- Which book has been on this shelf for the longest time? Gone by Michael Grant
- Which book is the newest addition to this shelf? Endgame by Malorie Blackman
- Which book from this shelf are you most excited to read/reread? Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Are there any objects on this shelf apart from books, tell us the story behind it? Not on this shelf 🙂
- What does this shelf tell us about you as a reader? I think this shelf tells you that I love YA series 🙂
Let me know in the comments if you have read any of the books from this shelf and what book you would recommend I read next 🙂