I absolutely love musical theatre and always buy a programme whenever I go so I thought I would update my last two Theatre Programme collections with the shows that I have seen so far this year as I have been lucky enough to see quite a few 😊
1. This is my programme from when my Mum and I went to see Hex the musical at the National theatre in January. It was actually my brother and his girlfriend that got us the tickets for this show for Christmas which was so lovely of them ❤️ I feel like this show is a mixture of Wicked and Into the Woods. Favourite song: Make it all good Any Celebrities? Not that I know of
2. This is my programme from when my Mum and I went to see Bring it On at the Southbank Centre in January 😊 I am a big Lin Manuel Miranda fan and also love this film so I have been looking forward to seeing this show for AGES and was meant to see this show twice before as due to Covid it kept getting postponed or cancelled. Favourite song? We Ain’t No Cheerleaders or What I was born to do. Any Celebrities? Amber Davies from Love Island was playing Campbell which was pretty cool 😊
3. This is my programme from when my Mum and I went to see The Drifters Girl in February which was pretty cool 😊 This was a show that my Mum really wanted to see but I wasn’t that bothered as I didn’t really know any of the drifters songs but it was so interesting learning their story and the songs were really good. Favourite song? Under the Boardwalk. Any celebrities? Beverly Knight plays the main woman in the show Faye Treadwell
4. This is my programme from when my Mum and I went to see Pretty Woman in February which I would say was both of our picks 😊 I watched the film a few years ago and really liked it and then we saw a few bits from the show on different things including West End Live and thought it looked really good ❤️ I actually thought the best character from the show was the narrator who definitely stole the show! Favourite song? Welcome to Hollywood or Anywhere but here Any celebrities in the show? Not that I know of.
5. This is my programme from when my Mum, my Grandma and I went to see Tina the musical in April. We booked this show during London Theatre Week on TodayTix which meant we got pretty good seats for pretty cheap and it was so interesting learning about her life and I was pleasantly surprised how many songs of hers I knew! Favourite song? River Deep Mountain High or What’s Love Got to do with it. Any celebrities in the show? Not that I know of.
6. This is my programme from Jersey Boys when my Mum and I went to see it in April. This was another show that we booked as part of London Theatre week and was one that I really wanted to go see as I had never seen it before but my Mum had seen it once before. It was really good actually as the Four Seasons had a really interesting career and the person who played Frankie Valli was really good! Favourite song? Oh what a Night or Walk like a man probably but all of the songs were really good Any celebrities? Not that I know of
Let me know in the comments if you have seen any of the shows I have listed here 😊