- Not a Pop Song- Little Mix: As pretty much everyone who reads my blog will know I am a big Little Mix fan and have been for quite some time and I am so excited for their next album! I have already preordered it and booked tickets for their tour which I’m really hoping will happen! I have been loving watching Little Mix The Search as well 🙂 This song is one that you can dance around your kitchen to and if this is their vibe for their next album then its going to be amazing 🙂
- Kalyn Nicholson Youtober- Every year for the last few years Kalyn has done a series on her channel called Youtober where she posts a Halloween/spooky inspired video every day throughout October which is so much fun and gets me in the mood for Halloween 🙂 This year Kalyn has been killing it and I will be so sad when it finishes!
- Emily in Paris- I am a big fan of Lily Collins and so when I saw this show advertised I knew it was going to be right up my street! Its such easy watching and the scenery shots are incredible and make me want to hop on a train to Paris which is obviously not possible at the moment which makes me really sad 😦 Its a mix between Devil Wears Prada, Sex and the City and Love Rosie I think and i absolutely love it 🙂
- The house of spells- On Saturday 24th I went to brunch near Chinatown and found this amazing little shop, its a definite nerd heaven and has loads of different Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Marvel stuff 🙂 I spent quite a lot of money there but it was definitely worth it!
- Doughnut Time- I absolutely love Doughnut time and Barghi and I happened to walk past it on our way to the bus stop and found that they had Halloween themed doughnuts and also Biscoff doughnuts and you will know that I am a sucker for anything Halloween themed or Biscoff flavoured!
Let me know in the comments what you have been loving this month 🙂