- What are you wearing? Jumper and leggings, I’m just chilling at my flat at the moment so no need to be dressed up.
- Do you have any piercings? I have a helix piercing and 2 lobe piercings in my left ear and 2 lobe piercings in my right.
- Do you have any tattoos? No
- What’s your favorite drink? Soft drink- Sprite, Alcoholic- Gin and Tonic
- What’s your favorite song? At the moment my favourite song is The Other Side from the Greatest Showman soundtrack 🙂
- What’s your Zodiac sign? Cancer which is ironic because I hate crabs
- How long does it take you to shower? Depends on if I’m washing my hair but usually around 10-20 minutes.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around an hour if I’m putting make-up on and showering, if I’m just running out the door then 10 minutes
- Have you ever been in a physical fight? No
- Loud music or soft? Loud so I can dance and sing along.
- Favorite Quote? No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent
- Favorite actor? Eddie Redmayne- I loved the Fantastic Beasts film
- Last book you read? An extraordinary means- it was so beautiful and made me cry, I would highly recommend
- The book you’re currently reading? My secret rockstar boyfriend.
- Last show you watched? Ru Pauls Drag Race- I have just finished season 2 and it was so good!
- Who’s the last person you talked to? My flatmates
- Last song you sang? Haven’t met you yet by Michael Buble
- Place you want to visit? Australia- I’ve never been but really want to.
- Favorite piece of jewelry? My turtle bracelet that my friend gave me for Christmas- its the longest I’ve gone without taking a piece of jewellery off.
Let me know in the comments your answers to some of these questions 🙂
I have seen quite a few of these videos on youtube with best friend vs best friend, sibling vs sibling, best friend vs boyfriend/girlfriend so I thought I would put my own spin on this post and see how well two of my friends know me 😛 I have known Birunda for around 10 years which as I’m only 20 years old is a very long time! I have only known Hannah for 4 years but due to distance we now spend more time together so I am interested to see who can answer which questions :p Hannah actually did a post similar to this on her blog with me and our friend Anna so you can also check that out here: https://justhannahhere.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/best-friend-vs-best-friend-challenge/ ❤
- Can you name the 4 hamsters I had when I was younger? Hannah: Not sure Birunda: Miley, Selena, Harry Lucky Answer: Harry, Miley, Selena, Lucky
- Have I ever broken a bone? Hannah: No Birunda: No Answer: No
- Favourite author as a child? Hannah: Jaqueline Wilson Birunda: Enid Blyton or Jaqueline Wilson Answer: Jaqueline Wilson
- What year did I start my blog? Hannah: 2015 Birunda: 2015 Answer: 2015
- What animal am I afraid of? Hannah: Crabs Birunda: Crabs Answer: Crabs
- First Youtuber I ever watched? Hannah: Zoella/IISuperwomanII Birunda: Lilly Singh/IISuperwomanII Answer: IISuperwomanII
- If I was to move out of London where would I move? Hannah: Brighton Birunda: Brighton Answer: Brighton
- Favourite movie? Hannah:Me before you/Love Rosie Birunda: Love Rosie/TheWedding Singer Answer: Love Rosie
- What is my pizza order? Hannah: Meateor Birunda: Meateor with garlic and herb dip and garlic bread Answer: Meateor
- What is my favourite breed of dog? Hannah: Pug Birunda: Pug Answer: Pug
- Which West End Show have I seen more than once? Hannah: Wicked Birunda: Wicked Answer: Wicked
- What is my dream job? Hannah: Vet/Full Time Blogger Birunda: Vet in London Zoo Answer: Youtuber/Blogger
- What app do I use the most? Hannah: Instagram Birunda: Snapchat/Instagram Answer: Twitter
- Which is my favourite season? Hannah: Autumn/Fall Birunda: Fall Answer: Fall
- What is my favourite colour? Hannah: Lilac Birunda: Purple/Lilac Answer: Lilac
Tie Breaker Question:
How many published blog posts are there on my blog?
Well done Hannah! Overall I think they both did amazingly! I’m so lucky to have two friends who actually listen when I talk and who knows maybe there will be a rematch or I might have to put my two brothers to the test :p
Let me know in the comments what questions you would like to see included if I did a part two or did one with my brothers 🙂
I have been reading blogs and watching YouTube videos for quite a while now and have often thought about how cool it would be to have my own blog so I have decided to take the plunge and write my very first blog post!! I figured that for my first blog post I would tell you guys a little bit about me in the form of the 25 facts about me tag 🙂
- What is your middle name? Victoria
- What was favourite subject at school? Biology
- What is your favourite drink? Lemonade
- What is your favourite song at the moment? You don’t really know me by Jessie J on her album Sweet Talker 🙂
- What is your favourite food? Chocolate (DUH)
- What is the last thing you bought? Maybelline Dream skin BB cream
- Favourite book of all time? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Favourite Colour? Lilac
- Do you have any pets? 1 dog who is a border collie cross with a black Labrador and her name is Ellie , I also have a bearded dragon and a tortoise.
- Favourite Perfume? Fantasy by Britney spears
- Favourite Holiday? Orlando, I went for 2 weeks last year with my family and it was amazing!!
- Are you married? No (I’m only 18!!)
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes, many times, I’ve been to Dubai, Spain, France, New York, Mexico and Italy.
- Do you speak any other language? No (but I want to learn French and Spanish)
- How many siblings do you have? Two older brothers
- What is your favourite shop? Boots or forever 21
- Favourite restaurant? Pizza express
- When was the last time you cried? 2 Weeks ago
- Favourite Blog? Zoella (QUEEN)
- Favourite Movie? Frozen (I know I should have let it go by now)
- Favourite TV show? Pretty Little Liars
- PC or Mac? PC
- What phone do you have? White iphone 5S
- How tall are you? 5ft 2in (I’m not short I’m just concentrated awesome :p)
- Can you cook? I can kind of cook but I’m more of a baker because then I have cakes and biscuits that I can eat 🙂
Put a link in the comments if any of you have done the 25 facts about me tag cause I’d love to see them ❤