In the lead up to the summer months begins I have seen lots of articles and posts about becoming beach body/summer ready which is just ridiculous because if you have a body and are on a beach then you have a beach body. I have written a few other posts similar to this one but I thought that since we are in the lead up to summer I would update it so that you can follow some inspirational, confident people and see some positivity on your feed 🙂
- Ryley Isaac- https://www.instagram.com/ryleyisaac/: Ryley was on Season 3 of Glow Up and did some absolutely amazing make-up looks which emphasised her birth-mark which was super cool!
- Shira Rose- https://www.instagram.com/theshirarose/: Shira is an Eating disorder therapist and body positive blogger who works to dismantle the stigma around body size and ensure that everyone has equal access to healthcare.
- Louise Green- https://www.instagram.com/louisegreen_bigfitgirl/: Louise is a fitness trainer who focuses on helping people to feel stronger as she is a size-inclusive trainer and is also the author of Big Fit Girl & Fitness for Everyone
- Laetdecar- https://www.instagram.com/laetdecaru/: Laeti is actually someone that I found on TikTok where she does Big Sister style videos about body image and raising awareness of eating disorders. She also runs the Sunflower Merch site which is so lovely 🙂
- Han- https://www.instagram.com/confidencehan/: Han is another person that I originally found on TikTok where she posts lots of body confidence videos and I then found her on Instagram
Let me know in the comments if you have anyone you think I should follow ❤