On the 9th of July I uploaded my Month 1 aims for my Changing my life series and then on the 17th of August I uploaded my Chapter 1 recap and Chapter 2 aims 🙂 Since then I have been hard at work on my Chapter 2 aims and am very excited to start work on my Chapter 3 aims which I started on the 10th of September 🙂
Favourite quote of the month: Be a Pineapple- Stand Tall, Wear a crown and Be Sweet on the Inside
This month has been another crazy one! I went to Selsey (a beach where my family has a caravan) for 2 weekends which was so much fun 🙂 My brother has moved out of the family home to move in with friends which means that the house has gone from 5 to 4 and then my Grandma has also moved out as well so the house is even quieter! I did a very exciting photoshoot which was a lot of fun and have seen a few friends that I haven’t seen in a long time 🙂
- My first aim of the Second Chapter of this series was to recreate a Mac and Cheese dish that my brothers Fiancee had made for us before as she had given me the recipe 🙂 My Mum asked if I could make this as a side dish for one of her dinners which I was absolutely delighted to do and I think it went down well because before I managed to grab a picture of the whole thing my Dad had already taken a portion!! A few weeks later I made it again and it went down just as well however this time I did manage to grab a picture before anyone served themselves!
2. I started off this aim rather slow and only ran once a week for the first two weeks however I then pulled it back and ran 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks so that I could catch up on myself which has been a lot of fun 🙂 I can feel the improvement that running more than once a week brings as well because my pace has been picking up since I started running more 🙂
3. I have managed to keep up my higher water intake on most of the days this Chapter with a few slip ups here and there where I have been out for the day and haven’t managed it but overall its definitely improving and so is my sleep schedule 🙂 I have had to be up earlier on quite a few days this chapter anyway but have managed to wake up earlier every day even if I end up laying in bed on my phone for a while when I do!
4. I haven’t managed to sign up for a credit card as I have been doing some research and want to make sure I get the right one for me however I have had a sort out of some of my outgoings and seeing how I could save some money and also how much I can realistically save a month which was really interesting 🙂
5. Maya started going back to her puppy classes at the end of Chapter 1 so since then hasn’t missed a class and has been really enjoying being back working on her obedience stuff 🙂 I did some Agility work in the garden with Maya which was a LOT of fun and have started teaching her some new tricks 🙂 During lockdown I started teaching her Bed and Hold so we have continued to work on them but have also added in Beg/Sit Pretty and also Crawl 🙂 I have also been watching some training videos online as well as going through some of my Work Webinars on behaviour and training to improve my knowledge 🙂
6. For Annas birthday Hannah and I ordered her some flowers and also some pancake mixes for her to make which looked absolutely amazing and we also zoomed with her while all eating a chinese take-away so that it felt like we were all at a restaurant together! We decided on Apple Crumble and Cinnamon as well as Rocky road 🙂 For Ellie I decided to send her a fern plant as she really loves plants and had just moved so I thought it would be a nice addition to her house and went to see her before she starts her new job soon 🙂
7. At the start of this chapter I signed up for 2 months free on Skillshare so have watched a few photography courses on there to try and improve my photography and editing skills 🙂 I also had to do a photoshoot for some dresses that I had brought which was a lot of fun however I can’t post those photos yet as they were for a specific blog post which is being posted on Friday 🙂
I have had such a lot of fun completing these goals and am so excited to start working on Chapter 3 🙂
- Hannah who some of you might know from some of my previous blog posts has challenged me to be vegetarian for 5 days this month which is going to be really interesting!! I’ll let you guys know how I get on and post some photos of some of my meals 🙂
- I have started running 2x a week which I would love to continue and also run 3k at least once a week 🙂
- I would like to continue the idea of getting up before 9am every day and also drinking 2l of water a day as I haven’t quite gotten the hang of it yet!
- Decorate my room for Halloween + buy Maya a Halloween themed toy 🙂
- Continue improving my training knowledge and continue working on Mayas new tricks 🙂
- Write up a country from Great Grandmas journal 🙂
- Write a Halloween themed blog post, reach 1,300 followers on here and also continue improving my camera knowledge and put it into practice with a photoshoot 🙂
I am going to do an update first thing in October as I would like to move the date back to the 1st of the month that I start each new chapter 🙂
Let me know in the comments how you think I did and any goals you can think of for next month 🙂