I feel like I can speak for most people when I say that I have been watching my fair-share of TV shows during lockdown so I thought I would write down some of my favs 🙂 I have written a few more of these posts which can be found here, here and here
- Queer eye- A few of my friends have recommended this show to me and its great watching for a little bit of motivation during lockdown 🙂 I am a big fan of make-over shows and also self help books so this is an amazing combination of the two. I think my favourite of the Fab 5 would have to be Tan or Jonathan but they all have their amazing moments 🙂
- Once upon a time- As a big fan of fairytales and Disney a lot of my friends had recommended this show to me and its absolutely amazing! Its 7 seasons long so will keep you busy for ages and every season brings something new to the table and I love trying to work out who all of the townspeople are and meeting the new fairytale characters.
- Orphan Black- I absolutely love this show which I was reminded of earlier this month when the cast did a virtual reunion, Tatiana Maslany is so talented and I don’t know how she does it!
- You-My mum and I watched You in January and were absolutely obsessed! This show is so easy to binge because you have to know what happens next! I remember Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl and he is absolutely amazing in this! I actually preferred the second season to the first although it took a little bit of getting back into due to new characters.
- One day at a time- I absolutely love this show and was so sad when Netflix decided to cancel it! I think I have watched this show through fully twice and its absolutely amazing 🙂 I am trying to find somewhere to watch season 4 at the moment 😦
- Modern Family- I only recently started watching this show but I absolutely love it 🙂 There are 7 seasons I think on Netflix and 11 overall 🙂 I think my favourite characters are Alex and Hayley 🙂
- No Good Nick- Adverts for this show were everywhere on Netflix over summer so I sat down to watch it whilst on holiday in Dorset and I absolutely loved it! The premise is so interesting and its really easy watching which I love as I usually watch Netflix in the background and is perfect for a lockdown binge 🙂
- Never Have I ever- This is a relatively new series that only came out in April this year and I cannot recommend this show enough 🙂 My friends Barghavi and Birunda recommended this show to me and based on the trailer I thought I would absolutely love it and I was not disappointed! I love the characters and it is a great easy watch 🙂
- His Dark Materials- I am a big fan of the Dark Materials book series and am also a big fan of Lin Manuel Miranda so this series is right up my street!! I absolutely loved this series and I am really hoping they do a second series!! This show is definitely one that you have to pay attention to but its so worth it! The special effects are absolutely amazing and I love what they did with this story 🙂
- Derry Girls- This show reminds me of a female Inbetweeners based in Ireland and I absolutely love it 🙂 The first series is on Netflix and then series 2 is on All 4. Its great for bingeing and I love seeing a bit of the history of the civil conflict in Ireland 🙂
Let me know what I have missed from my list 🙂