- Dumplin- Many of you will already know that I absolutely love love love this film- I am a big fan of Dove Cameron and Jennifer Aniston and add in a body positivity message and I am so on board!! 🙂
- Hairspray- This was one of my favourite films growing up especially since it has Zac Efron in!! Since seeing the film I have actually seen Hairspray on the West End and absolutely loved the new version they did Hairspray Live with Jennifer Aniston, Ariana Grande, Dove Cameron and also Kristen Chenoweth.
- The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants- This film includes Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera which is enough to make it one of my favourites plus the added Body Positive message makes it one of my favourite movies 🙂 There are quite a few scenes in this movie which I absolutely love including when they are trying on the jeans and also when Carmen stands up to her Stepmother by saying ‘We can just tell everybody that Carmen’s Puerto Rican and it never occurred to you that she might be built differently.’
- Little Miss Sunshine- This film is so inherently body positive and includes a normal kid who wants to enter a beauty pageant despite not looking like all of the ‘supermodels’ and I absolutely love it! I am a big fan of Abigal Breslin and absolutely love the scene where Olive goes up to Miss California and asks if she eats Ice Cream 🙂
- Isn’t it romantic- This is one of the newest films on the list and features Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine and Priyanka Chopra 🙂 I love the message of the film is that she had to learn to love herself and didn’t have to wait for a guy to love her before she realised she is worthy of love 🙂
Let me know in the comments some of your favourite films with a Body Positive message 🙂