- Reading: The Hate you give! I watched the film of this book when I was in Mexico so I decided to sit down to read the book and I absolutely love it!
- Watching: I’m watching Orange is the New Black with my mum and then Orphan Black and Peaky Blinders are both on the go on my own.
- Feeling: Excited! I have quite a busy month in August as I have just got back from Brighton Pride and I still have a Mean Girls Afternoon tea, the London Dessert Festival and then at the end of August I’m going to the Dorset for the week and then am going to see Ed Sheeran in his last concert of his current tour. I’m also motivated to do some major life GYSTING after watching lots of GYST videos by Kalyn Nicholson 🙂
- Grateful for: My friends and family ❤
- Wanting to buy: A new bin for my room as I want to have a recycling bin in my room as well as a rubbish bin as that will make it easier to empty the bins and make my room more organised 🙂 I’m also wanting to find and buy a cruelty free dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow so if anyone has any suggestions let me know in the comments 🙂
- Listening to: Psycho by Lauren Aquilina which was suggested to me by Hannah and I absolutely love it and it has been on repeat non-stop since she suggested it 🙂
Let me know in the comments the answers to these questions 🙂