This month features TV quite heavily as I had an 8 hour plane journey on my way back from Mexico at the start of the month so managed to watch a few movies on the plane and also I have been to the cinema quite a few times this month which was really fun 🙂
- The Hate You Give- I watched this movie on the plane on the way back from Mexico and at one point I was literally crying in my seat. This film is so powerful and is based on a book of the same name which I will definitely be reading 🙂
- Crazy Rich Asians- This was another film that I watched on my way back from Mexico and I definitely understand the hype around it. I laughed, I cried and already want to watch it again!
- Spiderman Far From Home- I went to see this film in the cinema with two of my friends and I absolutely loved it! I am a big Marvel fan as most of you will probably already know and Spiderman is one of my favourite characters from the MCU. I loved the twists and turns of this movie and am a big fan of Tom Holland and Zendaya.
- Stranger things Season 3- Despite the fact that I’m not a big fan of horror and suspense I absolutely love stranger things so decided to spend one weekend in July and binge-watch the new season of Stranger things 🙂 I love the character development that you see within every season of Stranger things for example Steve Harrington has become one of my favourite characters but I hated him in Season 1. This is definitely a show that I have to watch during the day though!
- Yesterday- This was another film that I went to see in the cinema in July and I absolutely loved it. The idea behind the film is that one day Jack Malik wakes up and everyone has forgotten about the Beatles which is a very funny concept and also Ed Sheeran who is one of my favourite singer/songwriters features quite heavily in the film as well.
Let me know in the comments what you have been loving in the month of July 🙂