At the start of 2019 I decided to go through my Make-up Collection and pick out all of the make-up from non-cruelty free brands and use it up and then not repurchase 🙂 Since then I have managed to get my make-up collection to completely cruelty free bar a few items which are still on the go but I’m nearly there 🙂 Once I have finished those products I will do a make-up collection 🙂 Since reorganising my Make-up collection a few brands have shown themselves to be firm favourites so I thought I would write a list of some of them 🙂 *DISCLAIMER* All of these brands came up as cruelty free when I looked on https://features.peta.org/cruelty-free-company-search/index.aspx but I don’t know if that site is 100% accurate and I’m still learning. *DISCLAIMER*
- Too Faced- I absolutely love the Too faced highlighters and eyeshadow palettes- I also use the Too faced concealer on a basically daily basis!
- Revolution- Revolution is a drugstore brand which is great because they have some amazing products for great prices- I love the eyeshadow palettes that they have including their collaboration with youtuber SophDoesNails.
- Urban Decay- Naked heat palette!
- Pixi- My mum actually introduced me to Pixi beauty and since then I have absolutely loved them- they have some amazing products and their packaging is beautiful!
- Smashbox- The smashbox primer is my go-to and I also love their eyeshadow palettes 🙂 They have some small eyeshadow palettes which are great for travelling.
- Stila- Stila has some beautiful highlighters and also gorgeous glitter eyeshadows.
- Sleek- The Sleek highlighters and blushes are absolutely amazing.
- Eyeko- Can’t beat this brand for waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
- Charlotte Tilbury- Gorgeous packaging and some fantastic products.
- Soap and Glory- I use the soap and glory shower gels and bodycare products all the time but have only recently expanded into their make-up and I love it! Another drug store brand I love their blushes and Supercat eyeliner.
Let me know in the comments what cruelty free make-up brands you love 🙂