As I was gathering all of my Christmas jumpers for this post to take photos I realised that a) I do not need any more christmas jumpers! and B) all of my christmas jumpers are from Primark. I love Primark Christmas jumpers as they are very comfy and are fairly good value for ur money 🙂
- This was the second Christmas jumper I ever bought and is the jumper I wore when I met Lucy and Lydia at Beautycon London 🙂 It is soo comfortable and although it is last years design I did manage to find a link: https://www.primark.com/en/product/polar-bear-fairisle-jumper,R35397146196557
2. This jumper was the first Christmas jumper I ever owned- It’s so cute and it lights up!! I bought it from Primark a few years ago and it is still in great condition and I still love it 🙂
Unfortunately I couldn’t find the link for this jumper 😦
3. I first saw this jumper online and knew that I has to have it so when I did a big primark shop and found it I was very happy 🙂 I love jumpers with cute slogans on especially when the slogan incorporates Chrisymas!!
4. Most of you will already know that I am obsessed with unicorns so when I saw this jumper and it had both santa and a unicorn I knew I would have to buy it! Its so comfy and warm so is perfect for either putting over a skirt with tights and heeled boots or with converse and jeans 🙂
5. Last but by no means least this is one of my favourite jumpers! It has pugs in christmas outfits!! I love pugs and I love christmas so this was the perfect combo 🙂 I had a jumper similar to this with emojis on and was really sad when it ripped so when I saw this jumper I knew I had to have it!
Let me know in the comments which of these jumpers is your favourite ❤