On the 24th of October I went to see Dodie Clark live at the Koko Arena with my best friend Hannah (hi if ur reading this <3) and it reminded me how much I love concerts so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do the concert tag 🙂
1. How many concerts have you been to? I have lost count- I don’t think many things can compare to the feeling of going to a concert and seeing someone performing ur favourite songs live and hearing the crowd sing and dance along- the atmosphere is electric and ever since my first concert I will always try and go to a concert every few months if I can especially in the last few years 🙂
2. Which artist/band have you seen the most live? Probably Jessie J or 5 Seconds of Summer
3. First concert you went to? Miley Cyrus on her Wonder World Tour in 2009 so I would have been around 12- I don’t have any photos of the concert unfortunately but I do have a photo of my friend and I after the concert 🙂 4. Last concert you went to? Dodie Clark which as I’m writing this was last night- this is the 3rd time I’ve seen Dodie perform and each time she just gets better and better 🙂
5. What is your next concert? I don’t think I have one booked- I know Demi Lovato is going on tour in the UK quite soon so hopefully her 🙂
6. The farthest you’ve traveled to go to a concert? I travelled to Belgium with my cousin to see 5 Seconds of Summer and to experience their soundcheck which was AMAZING 🙂
7. Best opening act you’ve seen? A band called the Sykes who were really good 🙂
8. Have you met any bands/artists at a concert? Yes- I met Against the current, Bethan Leadley and Jessie J 🙂
9. What’s one thing you have to bring to a concert? My phone so that I can take photos 🙂
10. Have you ever caught a guitar pick, drumstick, got a setlist, etc.? I was given the setlist when I went to an ATC concert last year 🙂
11. Who do you enjoy going to concerts with? The one person who I always go to concerts is Hannah because we have very similar music tastes and always have a blast ❤
12. Have you been to multiple dates for one tour? Yes for both Jessie J and 5 Seconds of Summer- 5SOS during their Sounds Live Feels Live tour and Jessie J during her Alive tour which were both incredible.
13. Have you been to concerts 2 or more days in a row? Yes- I went to see 5SOS twice in a row.
14. Have you been front row for a concert? Taylor Swift at Hyde Park- we managed to get right up to the barrier and had to stay there all day- we were very tired and hungry by the end of the day but the view was worth it 🙂
15. Have you ever gotten sick, bruised, or broken a bone at a concert? Luckily No- fingers crossed I never do!!
Let me know in the comments who you have been to see in concert 🙂