I absolutely love Brighton and often call Brighton beach my home away from home so its no surprise that I have made at least one trip a year for the past 3 years to this lovely seaside town and whilst on these trips I have found a few places that you should definitely visit if you are planning on going to Brighton 🙂
- Choccywoccydoodah- As a self-confessed chocoholic when I heard about Choccywoccydoodah I was so excited but also nervous that it wouldn’t live up to the hype……. I could not have been more wrong! It exceeded my expectations and now no trip to Brighton is complete without Choccywoccydoodah 🙂 I have tried chocolate covered marshmallows, a chocolate sundae and a chocolate dipping pot so far and they were all amazing- I’m slowly working my way through the menu 😛 The decor is beautiful and the cakes that they make are extraordinary!
- Photomatic- I absolutely love photography and polariods and selfies so when I saw this shop in one of Zoella’s vlogs I knew that I had to find it next time I went to Brighton- it was so much fun!! I dragged my friends Hannah and Anna in with me because no photobooth photoshoot is complete without ur besties and it was a blast 🙂 They have loads of different props including hats, glasses + signs- my favourite was an alien hat 😛
- Beach- Brighton is very well known for its beach and every year hundreds of people flood to this seaside town to sunbathe, eat fish and chips and maybe paddle in the sea if they’re feeling brave during the few days of sun we get here in the UK. Everytime I go to Brighton I am struck by the beauty of this beach and immediately feel relaxed whenever I step onto the pebbles to walk towards the sea 🙂 Although the beach is generally quite busy during the summer months you can always find a little spot to put ur stuff down, take some photos and run down to the sea (usually running back up the beach 2 minutes later because the water is freezing :P)
- The Pier- Brighton pier is a great place to walk along, grab an ice cream, lose all ur change playing arcade games and then if ur brave go on one of the rides at the end which I have actually yet to try. You also get a great instagram-worthy view of the beach. There are hilarious photo cut outs including Minions, a wedding and many more 🙂 There are also souvenir shops which are great if like me you like to collect things from all the places you visit 🙂
- The Bandstand, The Donut + The Carousel- As someone who loves photography and finding really cool artistic places for photoshoots the Brighton Bandstand and the Carousel which can both be found along the Beach are a dream 🙂 The bandstand is gorgeous, especially at night, and is the perfect scenery shot and the carousel always reminds me of Mary Poppins. The Donut is also found along Brighton beach and is the perfect for an impromptu photoshoot with friends where you can all be silly 🙂
I hope this post has given you a few ideas for the next time you decide to visit Brighton or maybe it has inspired you to visit Brighton for the first time! Let me know in the comments if there are any places you think I have missed out or if you have been to any of these places 🙂