I had a lovely surprise and found out that I had been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Jennifer from Glamorous Pineapple: http://www.theglamorouspineapple.com/liebster-award-nomination/ 🙂 Then a few days later I found out I had been nominated for the Mystery Blogger award by the wonderful Jade Mayhead: https://jademayhead1.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/mystery-blogger-award/. You should definitely check out both of these amazing blogs 🙂 Thank you so much guys!
The rules for both of the tags are quite similar and I don’t want this post to go on forever so I’m gonna write the basics for both:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mystery Blogger- Post 3 facts about yourself/Liebster Award- Post 11 facts about yourself/
- Mystery Blogger- Answer the 5 questions your nominator asked you/Liebster award- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
- Mystery Blogger- Nominate 5 other bloggers/Liebster Award- Nominate 11 other bloggers (I’m gonna do 5 for both)
- Mystery Blogger – Ask them 5 other questions/Liebster Award- Ask them 11 other questions
- Let them know that you’ve nominated them by commenting on their blog
- Then for the Mystery blogger award you have to share a link to your best post.
My Best Post is: https://gracethoroughgoodbeauty.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/march-favs/
14 facts about me:
- I have two older brothers, one of whom is a chemical engineer and the other one is a doctor 🙂
- I am currently studying Bioveterinary Science at university 🙂
- I have a pet tortoise and a pet lizard
- I own wayyy too many books- my bookshelf is heaving
- My star sign is Cancer
- I’m 5″2- I’m not short I’m just compact
- I’m very good at remembering song lyrics- I can remember the lyrics to songs that I haven’t listened to in years
- I can rap guns and ships from Hamilton
- When I was about 6 I cut my hair into a bob and then cried because I didn’t look like a Disney Princess- I’ve never cut my hair short again
- I cannot stand raisons- idk what it is about them but they’re the one thing I can’t eat
- I own 6 onesies and when my school had a dress up week two years ago I wore a onesie every day.
- Despite the fact that I have passed my driving test I can’t stand driving and haven’t driven for a few months now
- I’m obsessed with all things marble
- I have never been stung by a bee or a wasp
Mystery Blogger questions:
- If you could only use one makeup brand what would it be and why? I would probably pick MAC because they have such a variety of products and their products are such good quality 🙂
- Whats your personal favourite post that you have made? I think my favourite post would have to be either my New York 2017 blog post or my Paris 2016 blog post because they are both filled with such amazing memories 🙂
- Have you met any of your Blogging friends, if not who would you like to meet? I have not met any of my blogging friends unfortunately 😦 I would love to meet Meg’s Magical Musings because I would love to discuss Disney and Musicals with her 🙂
- What are your goals for your blog? I would love to blog more and reach 1000 blog followers 🙂 I love blogging and photography so I would love to make blogging something that I could do full time 🙂
- Whats your worst bad habit within beauty? My worst habit would have to be using make-up wipes instead of properly cleansing my face.
Liebster Award Questions:
- What made you want to start blogging? I started blogging because I had been reading blogs and watching youtube for quite a while and really enjoyed doing that so I thought that I would enjoy writing my own blog as well 🙂
- Who is your favourite actor? Sam Claflin- he is in my two favourite movies, Love Rosie and Me before You.
- What is your favourite food? My favourite food would have to be Sausage and Chips.
- Who is your biggest blogging inspiration? What attracted you to their blog? My biggest blogging inspiration is Zoe Sugg and I was attracted to her blog because all of the photos she takes are AMAZING and I love her content 🙂
- If you could pick anywhere in the world to travel to, where would you go? I have always wanted to go to Australia and see the Sydney Opera House.
- What is one piece of advice you would give to someone interested in starting a blog? My biggest piece of advice to new bloggers would be to blog because you love it and take your time to see what you want your blog to be about 🙂
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Hopefully in 5 years time I will have a few more followers and I’m hoping that blogging is something that I might be able to do full time but who knows 🙂
- SERIOUS QUESTION: Pineapple on pizza? Yes, or no? I actually quite like Pineapple on Pizza 😛
- Are you more of a cat person or a dog person? I love both dogs and cats but I would have to say a dog person- I really want to get a pug in a few years.
- If there was one thing you could do differently when you started blogging, what would it be? If I could go back I would take more time writing my blog posts and working out a structure I liked and planning instead of rushing in without an idea in mind of what I was going to write about.
- What hobbies do you have other than blogging? I love reading, photography, beauty and youtube all of which are things I also blog about 🙂
Mystery Blogger nominees:
- Jamie from https://dontgiveajam.com/
- Brooke from https://foodandfunstuff.wordpress.com/
- Anne from https://beautybyadutchgirl.com/
- Meg from https://megsdailymusings.wordpress.com/
- Hannah from https://justhannahhere.wordpress.com/
Liebster Award Nominees:
- Hannah from https://justhannahhere.wordpress.com/
- Chloe from https://chloesbookshelfblog.wordpress.com/
- Ella from https://ellamaygarrett.com/
- Meg from https://wanderingmeg.com/
- Emily from https://emimarieblog.com/
Mystery Blogger Award Questions:
- What is your Starbucks order?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- Twitter or Instagram?
Liebster Award Questions
- What are your blogging goals for the next year?
- Sweet or Savoury?
- Which blog post are you most proud of?
- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
- If your blog was a different subject from the one you post about, what would it be?
- What is your favourite shop?
- If you had to change your blog name what would you change it to?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be and why?
- Favourite Snapchat Filter?
- What is your favourite make-up brand?
Thanks again to the two awesome people who nominated me 🙂 I hope the people I have nominated have as much fun as I did writing their posts 🙂 xx
Let me know in the comments the answer to some of the questions either I was asked or that I have asked other people 🙂