- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige: http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Concealer_1253837/
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Fit-Me-Concealer_1279343/
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer Ivory: http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Match-Perfection-Illuminating-Concealer_1047681/
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Cool Medium: http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer_1693350/
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in Light: http://www.superdrug.com/Bourjois/Bourjois-Radiance-Reveal-Concealer-T01-Light-7-8ml/p/629905
First is my Rimmel London Wake Me Concealer Classic which was the very first concealer I bought and because it visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eye it is perfect for under eye circles which is perfect for a student who gets very little sleep ❤
Next is my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which is a gel concealer which conceals without looking really heavy and gives you naturally flawless skin which is great for when you are having a good skin day so don’t need too much coverage 🙂
My Rimmel London Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer is absolutely fantastic for under eye circles! It highlights under the eye and covers signs of fatigue 🙂 The only negative of this concealer is that it comes with a brush applicator which I personally do not like.
Next up is my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which has a slightly heavier coverage than the rest of the concealers which is perfect for when you need more coverage and lasts for up to 16 hours 🙂
Finally I have my Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer which is the one I am currently using 🙂 It conceals dark circles and imperfections with a medium coverage but is also hydrating and lasts for up to 24 hours.
Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these concealers and whether you liked them 🙂