- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Lash-Sensational-Waterproof-Mascara-Black_1687798/
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara Very Black http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Mascara-Falsies-Very-Black-9ml_1439559/
- Rimmel London Supercurler Mascara http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-Supercurler-Mascara_1749781/
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara http://www.boots.com/en/Benefit-Rollerlash-mascara_1654256/
- Mac Mascara IN EXTREME DIMENSION 3D BLACK LASH http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/13839/26749/Products/Makeup/Eyes/Mascara/In-Extreme-Dimension-3D-Black-Lash
First is my Maybelline lash sensational mascara 🙂 The Layer-Reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles captures the tiniest lashes you didn’t know you had, volumises & defines the look of longer lashes.
Next up is my Maybelline falsies mascara ❤ The Patented Spoon Curler Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while the Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping. Unique flexible wand lifts and separates lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, lashes.
Next is my Rimmel London Supercurler Mascara 🙂 It has a volumising formula with built-in lash curler power builds a dramatic curl by pushing up the lashes and lasts for 24 hours!!!
My Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is one of my favourite higher end mascaras 🙂 The brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls and holds for 12 hours!! The formula contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.
My favourite high end Mascara is my Mac Extreme Dimension Mascara 🙂 The lightweight carbon black formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye.
What are your all time favourite mascaras?- let me know in the comments
Social Media Links: