I often find myself lacking motivation and am a big fan of inspirational quotes so I thought I would write down some of my favourites so that I can look back on this when I am lacking inspiration and thought it might help some of you guys as well 🙂
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Don’t fill your head with worries- there won’t be room for anything else.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
- You can’t control the winds but you can adjust the sails.
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
Let me know in the comments what your favourite inspirational quote is 🙂
I have been reading blogs and watching YouTube videos for quite a while now and have often thought about how cool it would be to have my own blog so I have decided to take the plunge and write my very first blog post!! I figured that for my first blog post I would tell you guys a little bit about me in the form of the 25 facts about me tag 🙂
- What is your middle name? Victoria
- What was favourite subject at school? Biology
- What is your favourite drink? Lemonade
- What is your favourite song at the moment? You don’t really know me by Jessie J on her album Sweet Talker 🙂
- What is your favourite food? Chocolate (DUH)
- What is the last thing you bought? Maybelline Dream skin BB cream
- Favourite book of all time? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Favourite Colour? Lilac
- Do you have any pets? 1 dog who is a border collie cross with a black Labrador and her name is Ellie , I also have a bearded dragon and a tortoise.
- Favourite Perfume? Fantasy by Britney spears
- Favourite Holiday? Orlando, I went for 2 weeks last year with my family and it was amazing!!
- Are you married? No (I’m only 18!!)
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes, many times, I’ve been to Dubai, Spain, France, New York, Mexico and Italy.
- Do you speak any other language? No (but I want to learn French and Spanish)
- How many siblings do you have? Two older brothers
- What is your favourite shop? Boots or forever 21
- Favourite restaurant? Pizza express
- When was the last time you cried? 2 Weeks ago
- Favourite Blog? Zoella (QUEEN)
- Favourite Movie? Frozen (I know I should have let it go by now)
- Favourite TV show? Pretty Little Liars
- PC or Mac? PC
- What phone do you have? White iphone 5S
- How tall are you? 5ft 2in (I’m not short I’m just concentrated awesome :p)
- Can you cook? I can kind of cook but I’m more of a baker because then I have cakes and biscuits that I can eat 🙂
Put a link in the comments if any of you have done the 25 facts about me tag cause I’d love to see them ❤